When I was younger (in fact, it still applies now) I always wanted to have James Bond's Miss Moneypenny as my secretary. As I grow older, I realize this is becoming less and less likely to happen. However, I've just stumbled across a mobile app that will give me almost the next best thing.
Agendus is an excellent personal information manager designed to make you more you a more productive human being through your Palm. The application combines the different standard applications such as address book, notepad, tasks and email, and supports data synchronization with Microsoft Outlook.
It's incredible to be able to manage and access so much information from one place, and it's certainly much more efficient than the Palm operating system. The program centralizes a huge range of tasks, including managing contacts, appointments, tasks, notes, SMS and emails.
There's a whole bunch of stuff you can do with this information using Agendus, such as displaying data in daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly views, grouping, editing and deleting. A powerful built-in full-text search ensures that whatever you need is always close at hand. Everything is very simple to synchronize too, using ActiveSync.
Thanks to an intuitive centralized interface and some slick integration with Outlook, this really is a product you can't afford to be without if you have a busy personal or professional life.
- Calendar Views: Resolved a corrupted date display in some instances on meetings in which the start and end times were the same (no duration)
- Split View: Addressed some Tasks not showing in many instances with particular preference settings applied, despite they show in other views
- Split View: Addressed a mis-timing issue when using drag 'n drop to reschedule a meeting which previously spanned midnight to a time frame which did not
- Split View: Corrected auto-applying of Effects as defined in Meeting preferences for after Completion/Cancellation not showing in this view when the status was changed via the edit dialog vs. the tap/hold context menu
- List View Standard: Resolved an "Out of Memory" error appearing when attempting to define a Custom Date filter in which the beginning and ending dates were the same
- Task View: Corrected the inability to scroll properly when this view was Grouped by "Due Date"
- Task View: Corrected selecting a "Custom Date" while already filtered by a Custom Date reseting the filter view to "All"
- Prefs > Tasks > Show: 'Show Only Dated Items' is now disabled by default, upon fresh install, follow a number of customer requests